The Pro 700 Lite surrounds its billet aluminum chassis with Magpul polymer for enhanced ergonomics, strength, and sound mitigation. Built around the user, it is fully ambidextrous at the swap of a bolt retainer plate, and the vertical grip can be adjusted for various trigger reaches. The included large trigger guard can accommodate usage with gloves and aftermarket triggers. The AICS-pattern magazine well features an ambidextrous mag release and has a front barricade stop to prevent the rifle from resting on the magazine when using barricade support. Up front, there are numerous M-LOK slots (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) allowing you to mount whatever accessories your loadout calls for. As the name suggests, the Pro 700 Lite blends the original Pro 700 Chassis and the PRS Lite stock to create a simplified rear end with a strong foundation – passing on the value and weight savings to you. The streamlined design weighs in at 4.4 pounds, a full pound less than its predecessor, but still packs a complete set of features that elevate your rifles performance.
- Fully machined aluminum forend and bedding block
- AICS compatible bottom metal
- Vertical grip with adjustment for trigger reach
- Large trigger guard accommodates gloves and aftermarket triggers
- Compatible with left and right-handed actions
- Comb height, LOP, and butt pad adjustment from PRS Lite
- Injection-molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive sweep and enlarged palm swell
- Fits Remington 700 short action footprints
There are no reviews yet.