The Explorer XLs thicker frame, sculpted lines, and defined corners give it an edgier, more pronounced style than the standard Explorer. Its fit is optimized for larger to medium faces and for those who prefer to wear larger frames. Constructed of injected-molded TR90NZZ” the Explorer XL provides maximum impact resistance in a multi-use style. Like its predecessor the Explorer, the 6-base frames provide all-around protection with a casual look and feel. The Explorer XL is built to excel in demanding environments and is great for many activities, to include climbing, hiking, watersports, and shooting.
- Rugged and reliable
- Casual style includes a more relaxed wrap & flexibility at the temples for all-day wear
- Outstanding impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- Chemical and stress-crack resistant
- UV resistant
- Lenses provide high velocity impact protection
- Frames are constructed of TR90NZZ
- Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses
- Frames and lenses suited for medium-sized faces
There are no reviews yet.