Galcos Miami Classic(TM) is quite possibly the most imitated shoulder holster system in the world. A direct descendant of the original shoulder system first introduced by Galco in 1970 (then the Famous Jackass Leather Company), the Miami Classic has since become the favorite of professionals worldwide. A key component of this shoulder system is its spider harness. All four points of the spider harness pivot independently and are connected by their unique clover shaped Flexalon(TM) swivel back plate, which is a Galco trademark. This results in a perfect fit and lasting comfort for all sizes and shapes. This system is constructed of premium saddle leather and includes holster, harness, ammo carrier and a set of system screws. The Miami Classic is fully modular and is made for semiautomatic pistols and some revolvers.
- Premium steerhide holster and magazine carrier
- Vertical double magazine carrier with secure flaps for autos
- Double dump pouch for revolvers
- Easily concealable narrow harness straps
- Full grain leather with swiveling Flexalon back plate
- Accepts tie downs/cuff case/flashlight accessory attachments
There are no reviews yet.