Tough and durable, the Blackhawk Foundation Series 7.62 Magazine Pouch conforms to SR25/AR10 magazines or similar-sized items for a secure fit. An adjustable shock cord secures your magazines, or can be removed for faster access, and the elastic body conforms to your magazines for a snug fit and smooth draw. For added versatility, a single strip of MOLLE lets you attach smaller pouches (pistol magazine pouches, etc.) to the outside.
- Durable, yet flexible 1000D to 500D laminate material
- Lightweight and low profile laser cut MOLLE design
- Elastic side panel construction offers multi-fit capability
- MOLLE tuck straps contain a polymer stiffener to aid in weaving
- Adjustable shock cord secures your magazines, or can be removed for fast access
- Single strip of MOLLE allows you to attach smaller pouches to the outside, such as a pistol magazine pouch
There are no reviews yet.